Otiprio Ear Drops Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 30, 2021.
Dosage and Important Administration Instructions
● OTIPRIO is for intratympanic or otic administration by a healthcare professional only.
● OTIPRIO is intended for single-patient use, discard unused portion.
● For bilateral otitis media with effusion, administer OTIPRIO as a single intratympanic administration of one 0.1 mL (6 mg) dose into each affected ear of pediatric patients (6 months of age and older), following suctioning of middle ear effusion.
● For acute otitis externa, administer OTIPRIO as a single 0.2 mL (12 mg) administration to the external ear canal of each affected ear of patients aged 6 months and older.
Frequently asked questions
More about Otiprio (ciprofloxacin otic)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: otic anti-infectives
- FDA approval history
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.