Entero VU Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 7, 2020.
Generic name: BARIUM SULFATE 240mg in 1mL
Dosage form: oral suspension
2.2 Administration Instructions
- For oral use only
- Shake bottle vigorously prior to oral administration to fully suspend product
- Administer undiluted
- Discard any unused suspension
- Advise patients to hydrate following the barium sulfate procedure
- Advise patient at risk for constipation or delayed gastrointestinal transit to monitor for worsening of their condition after administration of barium sulfate and seek medical attention if worsening and advise using laxatives to enhance gastrointestinal transit.
More about Entero VU (barium sulfate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: non-iodinated contrast media
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.