E-Z Paque Dosage
Generic name: Barium Sulfate 0.6g in 1mL
Dosage form: powder, for suspension
- E-Z Disk tablet
- E-Z Dose with Liquid Polibar Plus rectal suspension
- E-Z-Cat Dry powder, for oral suspension
- E-Z-HD powder, for oral suspension
- E-Z-Paste esophageal cream
- Entero VU oral suspension
- Entrobar oral suspension
- Entroease suspension
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2016.
The volume and concentration of LIQUID E-Z-PAQUE® to be administered will depend on the degree and extent of contrast required in the area(s) under examination and on the equipment and technique employed.
Use undiluted for single contrast filled stomach with small bowel follow-through (typical adult dose: 150 mL to 340 mL); routine small bowel (typical adult dose: 340 mL to 750 mL); follow through small bowel after double contrast upper GI study (typical adult dose: 340 mL to 750 mL).
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about E-Z-Paque (barium sulfate)
- E-Z-Paque Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: non-iodinated contrast media