Medications for Colitis
What is Colitis: Colitis occurs when there is inflammation of the colon and can range from mild to severe. Symptoms include mild to severe abdominal pain, diarrhea with or without blood, constipation, fatigue, loss appetite and weight. Colitis types are classified by the condition that has caused the inflammation. Examples include infectious colitis (eg. pseudomembranous colitis and enterocolitis), ischemic colitis, ulcerative colitis, crohn’s disease colitis, microscopic colitis (eg. lymphocytic colitis), allergic colitis, chemical colitis and medication-associated colitis.
Topics under Colitis
- Allergic Colitis (0 drugs)
- Enterocolitis (102 drugs in 2 topics)
- Noninfectious Colitis (23 drugs in 2 topics)
- Pseudomembranous Colitis (9 drugs)
- Ulcerative Colitis (207 drugs in 3 topics)