User Reviews for Voxelotor

Also known as: Oxbryta

Anemia, Sickle Cell

S and T December 19, 2020

Oxbryta (voxelotor) for Anemia, Sickle Cell: “My doctors have tried to get me approved for this medication but my insurance company won’t pay for it. Why have the drug if we can’t get it to help us?”

Obi · Taken for less than 1 month December 3, 2020

Oxbryta (voxelotor) for Anemia, Sickle Cell: “Couldnt afford to stay on Oxbryta nor experience any side effects, positive or adverse. I REALLY hope a more generic or affordable price soon :( Based on this I cannot sincerely give a rating so I will give it a 2”

Sendy October 5, 2020

For Anemia, Sickle Cell: “I am on my second week of Oxbryta. At first I had diarrhea (4 to 5 days) and a small rash on my neck very itchy for like 5 days. Now I am noticing my skin getting darker which I think means I' m looking less pale and healthier. I feel great so far! I only take folic acid as other SD drug. I feel it's working.”

Terri · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 8, 2020

Oxbryta (voxelotor) for Anemia, Sickle Cell: “My experience with this drug is only based on one month but I do feel that if I had continued on the medication I would have had a glorious turn around much less crisis but when the cost that I received was way higher than hoped I had to return back to hydroxyurea. So you can imagine my disappointment Sincerely, Terri.”