User Reviews for Aquavite-E

Learn more about Aquavite-E.

Tardive Dyskinesia 1 reviews 14 medications

Summary of Aquavite-E reviews 2 reviews 1.0

Reviews for Aquavite-E

For Tardive Dyskinesia "T.D. reared it's ugly head on approx. 7 weeks ago...at one time, in addition to antidepressants, I was taking either Reglan or Metoclopine...over the years I had some tell-tail signs that were either dismissed or thought to be something else...I have a particular difficult and severe case of T.D. and it effected me and the people around me so much that the personal devastation is incomprehensible...given the rarity of this disease, I find and have resigned myself treatment can be difficult and realistically I most likely will never regain my life as it was...additionally, when I first show the symptoms, I ended up in the back of an ambulance with was thought to be stroke...the symptoms I had at the time mimicked a stroke..."

BertBB November 1, 2013

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anemia, Sickle Cell "The perfect vitamin for several types of medical subjects"

Dr. Ray May 10, 2010