User Reviews for Thiopental

Thiopental has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of those users who reviewed Thiopental reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Anesthesia
Summary of Thiopental reviews 8.0 3 reviews

Anonymous343 March 26, 2017

Pentothal (thiopental) for Anesthesia: “I was given IV pentothal for anesthesia. It induced very euphoric feelings immediately afterwards with visual and auditory hallucinations. I had a fun dream without any awareness of the operation occurring. I woke up a bit groggy and felt fine for the rest of the day.”

Anonymous December 29, 2012

Pentothal (thiopental) for Anesthesia: “Used in me when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Put me out, woke up feeling OK. Didn't feel or recall a thing. No side effects for me.”

olgirl November 3, 2011

Pentothal (thiopental) for Anesthesia: “Was given this for knee surgery in 1989. At onset I heard a vibratory humming and the ceiling started strobing, being a deadhead I remember uttering WOW! out loud. One of the nurses said wow back. Then I was out. When I woke I was very groggy for about a half hour but had no pain for the rest of the day but was kind of out of it. ”