User Reviews for Sodium tetradecyl sulfate

Also known as: Sotradecol

Varicose Veins 7.0

1dwn4up · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 10, 2019

Sotradecol (sodium tetradecyl sulfate) for Varicose Veins: “I received many injections over months and never had a negative reaction on my last treatment about 15 minutes after the last injection I got very flushed and light headed as I was leaving the clinic almost passed out hitting the floor I also broke out in a rash. I was on Benadryl for 2 days before everything cleared up. I was never warned about such reactions and the scariest part is that it was unpredictable. Whoever administers this drug should be aware that it can cause an adverse reaction and be prepared for it at any time.”

Hotpink · Taken for less than 1 month November 10, 2018

Sotradecol (sodium tetradecyl sulfate): “I had a terrible reaction in my lips were the medication was injected. My whole face and lips are so swollen I can’t leave my house. Plus my face is black and blue. I pray this goes away and I will look normal again. Will never use this again. I had a hemangioma under my lip and that is what the drug was used for to shrink it. I was never told by my physician that it would be possible to have such a serious reaction.”