User Reviews for Polidocanol

Also known as: Asclera, Varithena

Learn more about Polidocanol.

Varicose Veins 2 reviews 6 medications

3.5
Summary of Polidocanol reviews 2 reviews 3.5

Reviews for Polidocanol

For Varicose Veins: "I was having the venous closure procedure done and when the doctor injected the medicine I immediately felt my heart rate increase and I felt light-headed. I also had chills. My blood pressure went up to 169/98 and normally runs around 110/70. Also a week later I developed a blood clot in my leg."

australianshepherd (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2016

For Varicose Veins: "The technician had injected about four syringes into the spider veins on my two legs when I suddenly felt very nauseous and sick. He stopped treatment immediately and put a blood pressure cuff on me. I also drank some water. The nauseous feeling quickly left me, but then I just felt very weak and generally ill. The technician was excellent, as he stayed with me the entire time until he was sure I was feeling OK. My blood pressure had spiked to 160/122 from my intake figures of 123/82. He continued to take my blood pressure every 5 to 10 minutes until it had fallen below 150 and was continually heading downward. He also commented on my color and when I looked "normal" again he felt it was OK for me to leave. At that point, I also began to feel like myself again, though I was fairly exhausted and felt tired after the experience. This exhaustion lasted for about six hours after the last injection, before finally leaving me."

QueenieMum (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2016