User Reviews for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has an average rating of 7.4 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 8% reported a negative experience.

COVID-19
7.4

Reviews for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

Bertie · Taken for less than 1 month · September 23, 2021

For COVID-19 "After first dose felt exhausted for about three days. On the fourth day foolishly embarked on physical activity and developed a heart arrythmia, breathless and chest pains. Later diagnosed with vasculitis (a condition that I had never heard of, let alone ever had before). Had second vaccine 11 weeks after the first with no increase in symptoms. The vasculitis resolved, but not the arrythmias. Treated with atenolol and seeing a cardiologist who hasn't confirmed the link to the vaccine, but says that it is "possible". I don't know whether I will get a booster as I am now a bit of an invalid!"

Skeptic2021 · Taken for less than 1 month · October 7, 2021

For COVID-19 "Hello, I am a 48 year old male in good health. I had a mild case of Covid-19 in November, 2020. Now both my wife and I received the Pfizer shots. We both experienced mild flu-like symptoms the next day. However, less than 36 hours after receiving the vaccines, we both felt fine. We have had no other side effects."

AmeNon · Taken for less than 1 month · September 30, 2021

For COVID-19 "(Covid moderate symptoms once prior to vaccine and testing, once after testing. High risk factors, with history of anaphylaxis.) First dose, sore arm at injection site, slight nausea, lightheaded, headache, fatigue. Fasted beforehand. Day 4 - cold symptoms, sneezing, runny nose. Second dose, redness, swelling, and soreness at injection site lasting a week. Month later syncope twice. Possibly preexisting condition. Two months later, unusual inability to regulate temperature, night sweats and chills for about a month. Resolved. Five months later, close contact prolonged exposure to COVID with No symptoms. Other unvaccinated in group had flu symptoms, one hospitalized, one elderly vaccinated had flu symptoms."

Jscottlin · Taken for 1 to 6 months · July 9, 2021

For COVID-19 "Had tested positive for the virus 10 weeks prior to vaccination. First dose was painless, no interactions or side effects. Second dose was administered 28 days later, experienced fatigue and tiredness for 2 days. Currently unaware of efficacy to Delta variant"

Niki · Taken for less than 1 month · July 5, 2021

For COVID-19 "I had both my vaccines both were Pfzier no real dangerous side effects but the second one was a bit more worse I got anxious, nausea and pain in the arm the night I had it but the next day I was fine. I'm glad I decided to get it."

babs1234 · Taken for 1 to 2 years · April 30, 2022

For COVID-19 "I had no problem with the first two shots of Pfizer, but when I took the Booster, I started getting pain in my legs and back. Sitting and getting up, I have so much pain it takes my breath. So I know it was the Booster shot that caused my problem. I am afraid to take the second Pfizer booster shot. I am an 81-year-old woman."

69 yrs old · January 23, 2022

For COVID-19 "I've got peripheral nueropathy in my lower legs and feet and a Low blood platelet count!! I was very concerned about the VACCINE making my medical conditions worse! I was injured from the polio VACCINE 60 yrs ago. Lost muscle in right shoulder!! Went Delta started spreading like crazy I decided I'd take the Vaccine!! I got both Shots of PFIZER with absolutely NO SIDE AFFECTS, NONE, ZERO!! Next week getting boosted!! GLTA"

Nick · Taken for less than 1 month · September 9, 2022

For COVID-19 "My dad took the first shot and died six hours later."

Distrust · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 4, 2022

For COVID-19 "After getting my 2nd shot I was not able to walk 10 feet with becoming breathless, and it got worse after I got the booster."

djjune91958 · Taken for less than 1 month · April 27, 2021

For COVID-19 "Just a little tired after first dose."

Bontyboy · July 18, 2021

For COVID-19 "After dose 1 of Pfizer I am energetic and upbeat ! No negative symptoms at all!"

carmenhilling1 · April 3, 2021

"So far I’ve received the 1st dose, it was totally painless I had no side effects other than a sore arm!"

More about Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (sars-cov-2 mrna (tozinameran) vaccine)

Patient resources