User Reviews for Jakafi

Myelofibrosis 1 reviews 1 medications

4.5
Summary of Jakafi reviews 3 reviews 4.8

Reviews for Jakafi

For Myelofibrosis "I have post essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis. Jakafi has my platelet count and white cell count normal again. However, it caused my red cell count to go way too low and so am on Procrit shots to avoid transfusions. I am very fatigued after the slightest physical activity. I gained about 10 pounds and get pimples from it. Jakafi instantly got rid of my joint aches and pains."

zfatherhen (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Polycythemia Vera "I have been on Jakafi now for 7 months. I have had major weight gain (25lbs) and migraine headaches every day. Before I started my counts were over a million and they are only down to 800,000. So for me this isn't working. The side effects and losing days to headaches are not worth taking it."

autobodyladybenz January 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Polycythemia Vera "This is the third Rx I've had over 10 years to treat polycythemia rubes very. Started for drug trial for 87 weeks. Now on an Rx. I've had 0 Phlebotomy since on Jakafi. Itching is nearly nonexistent. I can sleep well. Mood has improved. Generally, Jakafi has given me a life back!"

phyrchief (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 19, 2015