User Reviews for Praziquantel

Also known as: Biltricide

Praziquantel has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 0% of those users who reviewed Praziquantel reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Schistosoma japonicum
Schistosoma haematobium
Paragonimus westermani, Lung Fluke
Summary of Praziquantel reviews 5.0 3 reviews

Ak007 · Taken for less than 1 month October 22, 2020

Biltricide (praziquantel) for Schistosoma haematobium: “I tested positive for bilharzia I was give six of Biltricide - those bad boys I guess because I weighed 155kg. It’s a tough one, they had me dizzy and sleepy and disoriented luckily I took them at night . Remember guys this stuff is strong I couldn’t taste or feel my mouth or throat when I swallowed but as the sleep set in all was well in the morning .”

Bill Harzia · Taken for less than 1 month October 18, 2017

Biltricide (praziquantel) for Schistosoma japonicum: “Took 4 pills in one go. oops. dont take them all in one go. It ruins you. I chundered at work. In the first aid room sink. Hello again nandos sunset burger. I only saw you 2 hours ago. This medication is tough. only if youre 'ard. I am not that.”

Danso February 26, 2011

For Paragonimus westermani, Lung Fluke: “This patient in our clinic was diagnosed by our lab technicians of S. haematobium and paragonimus westermani in his urine. When he was given Praziquantel, he said he realized some greenish substance coming out when he was urinating after drug administration. This however, disappeared in 3 days. This could be the result of the disruptive effect of the drug on the calcium homeostasis of the parasite. Specialists, am I right?”