User Reviews for Povidone iodine topical to treat Topical Disinfection

Also known as: Clinidine, Betadine, Efodine, Betadine Skin Cleanser, Aerodine, Betadine Douche, Betadine Perineal Wash Concentrate, 3M Skin and Nasal Antiseptic, Aplicare Povidone-Iodine Scrub, Recuro Vaginal, Betadine Swabsticks, Iodex, Betadine Mouthwash/Gargle, Betadine Aerosol Spray, Betadine Surgical Scrub, Betadine Shampoo, Antisept Hospital Antiseptic Betagen GRX-Dyne GRX-Dyne Scrub Betadine Surgi-Prep Brush Summers Eve …show all brand names

Povidone iodine topical has an average rating of 4.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Topical Disinfection. 33% of those users who reviewed Povidone iodine topical reported a positive effect, while 67% reported a negative effect.

Povidone iodine topical Rating Summary

4.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 36 medications used in the treatment of Topical Disinfection.

GEO555 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 21, 2020

Betadine Aerosol Spray (povidone iodine): “THE BEST SPRAY EVER. Ever since I started using for the past 5 years, I would have got sore throat 2 times. Cleans up your throat once and for all.”

Kev · Taken for less than 1 month April 11, 2020

Betadine Aerosol Spray (povidone iodine): “This spray is USELESS. It didn't help me at the airport where I bought it, and it didn't help me in Taiwan. The only thing which it reliefs is the money from your pocket.”

Max September 14, 2019

Betadine Aerosol Spray (povidone iodine): “Betadine throat spray by Muni Pharma almost killed me. I used 1 spray into my throat and then I was gasping for breath. Always have someone around to help you before you start using it. I threw up on the floor and my throat is itching severely for the past 30minutes. Betadine active ingredient is Iodine which some people are allergic to, so wondering if this is the case.”

Frank · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2018

Betadine (povidone iodine): “I’ve been using Betadine solution for cuts and scrapes for many years. It’s always been tried and true until yesterday my son scraped his knee open wound. I bought a new bottle of Betadine from CVS made by Perdue pharma. I poured it on the wound and dried the area around and bandaged it up with a large band aid. The next morning 10am wound looked like beginning to get infected has Betadine always been made by Purdue pharma maybe a bad batch?”

Naomi852017 August 10, 2017

Summers Eve (povidone iodine): “Itchy skin oh my gawdddd!!! I always have an allergic reaction after using it. Never again!”

grrrrhhhhh October 7, 2016

Betadine Aerosol Spray (povidone iodine): “disfunctional spray cause of fast drying of the inside stuff after using.”

TPDG · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 30, 2016

Massengill Medicated Douche (povidone iodine): “I had used this product for several years when ever I experienced yeast infections from the medication I was taken. I found it to be very helpful in lessening the irritation. Is it still being sold? I have a need for it again”