User Reviews for Pneumococcal 23-polyvalent vaccine

Also known as: Pneumovax 23

Learn more about Pneumococcal 23-polyvalent vaccine.

Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis 4 reviews 3 medications

2.3
Summary of Pneumococcal 23-polyvalent vaccine reviews 4 reviews 2.3

Reviews for Pneumococcal 23-polyvalent vaccine

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis: "Aching all over, fever, head ache, can not move my arm feels as if out of socket. Feel flu symptoms. ."

MichelleJne January 12, 2016

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis: "I got the injection on a Thursday and it was very sore hard to lift things and I got chills along with back pain also the following Tuesday I was at work and I got this intense itchy feeling at the injection site when I checked it I had a huge red hard half dollar size welt on the injection site. When I checked it again on wed. I saw it had doubled in size. I have been icing it and going to see my doctor if I wake up this Thursday and it still hurts and has gotten larger"

Tmos October 28, 2015

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis: "I had this injected into my right arm that had a complete shoulder replacement surgery two months prior. I experienced very sore and stiff muscle tissue for several weeks, which effected my recovery in physical therapy. In hindsight I would have opted for an injection in another area of the body if it were offered at the time. I didn't need this slowing down my progress at this time."

Silver Locks (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2015

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis: "Created very painful side effects. Extremely swollen upper arm, feverish arm, very painful! "

Stoney larue September 10, 2015