User Reviews for Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray

Learn more about Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray.

Nasal Congestion 10 reviews 590 medications

7.7
Summary of Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray reviews 10 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray

For Nasal Congestion "Effectiveness, is slow with several applications. Works for short period of time. Afrin works longer and better, without the camphor smell and burn."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 27, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I had severe congestion and pressure causing pain and a headache. Sinex worked within 5 minutes of using. I can now breathe out of my nose for the first time today. I was real skeptical at first but am very happy with the results. Definitely recommend!"

Breatheagain October 19, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "Not only did I not feel congestion relief after using this; I had almost an immediate bloody nose after I used it. I didn't find it helpful."

Lorna09 October 17, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "This product REALLY works. Vicks Sinex is the only nasal spray that really works and clears up your nose to breathe properly and get some good sleep when you're congested. Always keep it with me when I travel and during winter times. Best product for quick relief!!"

skux September 26, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "It works and I feel safe about taking it. My family has used Vick's products most of my life."

fayfaith July 22, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "The only product that clears my sinus... Better than any doctor prescribed medication I have tried. Absolutely the best over the counter product on the market!"

Bells15 (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "I literally could not breathe through my nose and when I used it. It instantly worked. I feel 100 % better. I will use this for the rest of my life."

wahid mashriqi April 13, 2015

"Ever since I was young I have used this nasal spray every time I came down with a cold. I've even tried to buy cheaper brands, but this is the only one that really works. The only downfall to the product is that it doesn't last a full 12 hours, maybe only five or six. Also, I would only recommend it to those who have a cold, not for long-term use or people with allergies."

Al125821 September 10, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "Love the product and keep it on hand EVERY winter. I've had trouble breathing in winter months for as long as I can remember. Sinex is the only product I know of that works instantly so I can go to sleep without breathing through my mouth! I love it! I can't find the words to say just how much I love it and how well IT WORKS!"

dina l February 14, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "Over the last few weeks, I've been struggling with nasal congestion on and off with the rapid changes of weather we have been experiencing in Texas. I figured that by drinking plenty of non-caffeinated fluids (i.e. mostly water, herbal teas, etc), my condition would go away on its own. I do not believe in using medicines to solve small problems like headaches and colds, but with only hours to spare before a presentation at work I gave in and tried Sinex. I have never had such a quick turn-around from not being able to breathe through my nose at all to having near perfect breathing in a matter of seconds. My family has stood by Vicks products for years and I most certainly can and will recommend Sinex Spray as a solution to nasal congestion."

Pr3vention November 14, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "This is so far the only medication that helps a lot with my condition. Unfortunately I cannot take it for long periods of time."

Anonymous May 16, 2010