User Reviews for Mifepristone

Also known as: Korlym, Mifeprex

Abortion
8.5

nikki101 January 8, 2021

For Abortion: “I took 4 mifepristone at 6 weeks and 5 days. It was much easier than I anticipated it to be. I did the procedure exactly as they told me, w/ an extra 800 ibuprofen. I didn't feel anything significantly big or painful pass, just clots. I prepared my body with herbs beforehand, took yellowdock and nettle (for iron/ blood support), mucilaginous food like okra, marshmallow root and aloe vera (for vaginal lubrication for a smoother exit), and nervings like passionvine, tulsi, skullcap, and mugwort to relax the pelvic floor. Ginger for nausea. Tons of water. I was eating fruit, salads and smoothies a couple days beforehand, stuff that wasn't heavy but nutrient dense. I'm generally pretty healthy and felt like I really upped the nutrient support before this process. I heard bad stories and was concerned, but I think it just depends on your state of health. I am grateful for the ease and grace with which my body handled this medication. This was not a traumatic experience at all. Good luck.”

Fenty July 25, 2016

For Abortion: “I have been having non stop bleeding for 6 days after using the drug. Do I need any extra attention or it is normal”