User Reviews for Magnesium amino acids chelate

Also known as: Chelated Magnesium, MG Plus Protein

Learn more about Magnesium amino acids chelate.

Reviews for Magnesium amino acids chelate to treat Hypomagnesemia

"After being placed on Adderall XR 20mg I started getting really bad restless leg syndrome. After doing some research I found out that Adderall, and other amphetamines, can lower the level of magnesium in the body. I found out that chelated magnesium is one of the most bio-available forms. I figured if I was going to spend money on magnesium I might as well get the most bang for my buck. After getting my magnesium from Amazon I happily began taking them. Within 2 days my restless leg was 100% gone. This stuff is amazing. I recently had my levels checked and I am within normal range so that must mean I was indeed deficient. This stuff is amazing. I"

Jwright7784 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 23, 2016

"For 2 1/2 months I took buspar 10 mg 3x a day for anxiety. It took the anxiety from a 10 to about a 6, but it never seemed to get better than that. Med manager advised magnesium seems to work for some people to lessen anxiety. I started taking magnesium oxide at 1000 mg/day, which lessened the anxiety but caused lower gastrointestinal issues. Then began taking chelated magnesium glycinate about 800 mg/day which works amazingly well for me. I have weaned off the buspar entirely."

1974bel (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 3, 2016