User Reviews for Lamivudine/zidovudine

Also known as: Combivir

Lamivudine/zidovudine has an average rating of 5.8 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Lamivudine/zidovudine reported a positive effect, while 50% reported a negative effect.

HIV Infection 7.0
Occupational Exposure 2.0
Summary of Lamivudine/zidovudine reviews 5.8 4 reviews

Mark · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 29, 2020

Combivir (lamivudine / zidovudine) for HIV Infection: “Unfortunately Combivir didn't work well for me. My red blood cells dropped very drastically. I had to get a blood transfusion within 2 months of starting Combivir”

It'sSusie · Taken for less than 1 month April 5, 2015

Combivir (lamivudine / zidovudine) for Occupational Exposure: “I was stuck with a patient's bloody needle when he passed out unexpectedly and had to start Combivir for HIV prevention; given that said patient is active duty military (I am too), the chances of him having anything were minimal, but I chose to take it as a precaution anyway. The side effects were horrible: extreme fatigue, unrelenting daily nausea that I had to go and beg the doc to prescribe me zofran for, joint pain, can't eat more than a few bites of anything because I feel full, dizziness, and just general malaise almost like when you have the flu. Still got about two weeks to go on this stuff, hoping for the best,”

Leo7 August 25, 2014

Combivir (lamivudine / zidovudine) for HIV Infection: “Its a good medication for treating HIV never had a problem and it was well tolerable with no side affects.”

ROCCKY January 16, 2010

Combivir (lamivudine / zidovudine) for HIV Infection: “Well it's kept me alive for 13 years with the combination of crixivan. I've haven't had many side effects and it's kept my t cells at over 1000 and undetectable. Thank you for this wonderful drug.”