User Reviews for Insulin isophane / insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin 50/50, Humulin 70/30, Humulin 70/30 Pen, Insulin Pork Mix, Novolin 70/30, Novolin 70/30 Innolet, Novolin 70/30 PenFill, Relion Novolin 70/30 Innolet, ReliOn/Novolin 70/30

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Insulin isophane/insulin regular.

Diabetes, Type 2
8.4

Diabetes, Type 1
7.6

Summary of Insulin isophane/insulin regular reviews 8.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Insulin isophane/insulin regular

Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I buy this insulin at for $28.88 ..the lowest price in the USA but u can only buy max 4 bottles at a time"

SweetJoey (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I had been on Lantus for over 1 year. I started at 15 u, after 8 months, I had to increase to 25. My pre breakfast b/s was testing 150. I was increased to 40u. My pre breakfast and evening glucose readings were 180- 238! Dr. Raised dosage to 50u. My fasting continued to go up! Finally, after much begging, I was switched to Novolin 70/30. What a difference! Now I'm in the 112-120 range pre-breakfast. My evening results has greatly improved as well! I'm no longer lethargic, get more things done, and sleep better! A great product, so far!"

Alive&well April 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Little effect even at 20 units 2x a day."

Renee S. May 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Great medicine. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Relion Novolin 70/30 Innolet (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Great medicine."

Anonymous October 31, 2011