User Reviews for Insulin isophane / insulin regular

Also known as: Humulin 50/50, Humulin 70/30, Humulin 70/30 Pen, Insulin Pork Mix, Novolin 70/30, Novolin 70/30 Innolet, Novolin 70/30 PenFill, Relion Novolin 70/30 Innolet, ReliOn/Novolin 70/30

Learn more about Insulin isophane/insulin regular.

Diabetes, Type 2 2 reviews 140 medications

8.1
Diabetes, Type 1 2 reviews 70 medications

7.6
Summary of Insulin isophane/insulin regular reviews 4 reviews 7.9

Reviews for Insulin isophane/insulin regular

Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 2: "I had been on Lantus for over 1 year. I started at 15 u, after 8 months, I had to increase to 25. My pre breakfast b/s was testing 150. I was increased to 40u. My pre breakfast and evening glucose readings were 180- 238! Dr. Raised dosage to 50u. My fasting continued to go up! Finally, after much begging, I was switched to Novolin 70/30. What a difference! Now I'm in the 112-120 range pre-breakfast. My evening results has greatly improved as well! I'm no longer lethargic, get more things done, and sleep better! A great product, so far!"

Alive&well April 24, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 2: "Little effect even at 20 units 2x a day."

Renee S. May 1, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

ReliOn/Novolin 70/30 (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Great medicine. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Relion Novolin 70/30 Innolet (insulin isophane / insulin regular) for Diabetes, Type 1: "Great medicine."

Anonymous October 31, 2011