User Reviews for Diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid
Also known as: Decavac (Td), Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids Adsorbed (for Pediatric Use) (DT), Tenivac (Td), Tetanus-Diphtheria Toxoids, Adult
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Diphtheria toxoid/tetanus toxoid
Tetanus-Diphtheria Toxoids, Adult (diphtheria toxoid / tetanus toxoid) for Tetanus Prophylaxis: "Through off my ovulation. NOW at 38 I am pregnant. Only difference, only explanation is the tetanus shot. Could be good news for some, but quite a shock for me. They need to do a study into this."
hbrady123 May 2, 2018
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about diphtheria toxoid/tetanus toxoid
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: vaccine combinations
- Diphtheria and tetanus toxoids vaccine
- Tetanus and diphtheria toxoids vaccine Td
- Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids
- Diphtheria and tetanus vaccine Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids Adsorbed, Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids Adsorbed (AHFS Monograph)
- ... +2 more