User Reviews for Keveyis

Keveyis has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis
10.0
Primary Periodic Paralysis
10.0
Summary of Keveyis reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Phebe · Taken for 1 to 2 years · March 12, 2021

For Primary Periodic Paralysis: “This has improved my quality of life so much, I would need an entire book to write how my life has changed for the better with Keveyis. Gone are the canes, the walker, the emergency bag. I have freedom to live a fairly normal life. My pain has been reduced dramatically. Happiness is a good way to describe the way I feel, my episodes are few and far between now. Even the abortive attacks are now minimal.”

Thankful · Taken for 1 to 2 years · October 15, 2021

For Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis: “Keveyis has been a wonder for my 15 year old daughter, who stopped responding to Acetazolamide that she had been taking since she was 2 years old.”