User Reviews for Dermal filler

Also known as: ArteFill, Bellafill, Belotero Balance, Captique, Evolence, Hylaform Plus, Juvederm, Juvederm Ultra XC, Juvederm Volbella XC, Juvederm Voluma XC, Juvederm XC, Perlane, Radiesse, Restylane, Restylane Lyft, ...show all 16 brand names

Facial Lipoatrophy 2 reviews 4 medications

6.5
Facial Wrinkles 11 reviews 23 medications

5.8
Summary of Dermal filler reviews 13 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Dermal filler

Bellafill (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "This product was injected into my face by an inexperienced doctor, encouraged by a sale rep for this deplorable product. I have severe swelling under my eyes and forehead. I've had multiple injections to rid my face of these horrible side effects to no avail. The doctor, sales rep and producers of this hideous product take no responsibility for the horrific pain and disfigurement that I've endured! This product must be removed from the market and I will do all I can to see this be done."

T C October 29, 2016

For Facial Lipoatrophy: "after paying out 1600 dollars , dont belive the hype for acne scars, very dissapionted after 3months and no great improvement, want my money back, good luck with that...right"

sam1234$$$$ October 19, 2016

Juvederm (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I had juvederm in my cheeks and love the results! Reduced many other wrinkles. This product/ procedure is pricey but happy with the results!"

Old lady in need of correction October 8, 2016

Juvederm (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I had Juvelin facial fillers under my eyes, on my cheek and partly on the lines near the mouth. I am 52 years old and look fairly young. I paid and enourmous amount - much more than most of the doctors that do this procedure, thinking that my doctor would be fantastic. Result: I am completely unsatisfied and very unhappy. I had the procedure in April 2016 and now in September, I still have black color under my eye. For several months my eye was purple. The lines near the mouth, ineffective and on my cheeks, slight change but does not justify the price I paid. The doctor used Juvaders fillers indicated to me that it is the only FDA approved product. Yet, I really regret having had the procedure :-((("

Light-1 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2016

Bellafill (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "Check out the words Malar Edema. This is what Bellafill, injected into my cheeks, has left me with. They are red pouches on my cheeks, something I never had before the injections. I am so upset with this, and it cost me $9,000 to add to my total dismay! And to make it worse, make-up will NOT cover these unattractive lumpy red pouches."

Twirly Girly September 7, 2016

Juvederm Voluma XC (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "It did help with the sad lines under my mouth and looks great as a cheek filler… Had some bruising but I would say the oddest reaction is I have had no appetite for three days"

Sheilatrics March 12, 2016

Bellafill (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I went for a consultation for Botox in my forehead ,my elevens, and ended up being told I needed much more! I was told I needed bellafill under my eyes. My under eyes were not a concern for me,but my so-called doctor told me I needed filler there! She was just trying to sell me something that would make her money! A test to see if I had a adverse reaction to bellafill was to be given and I was to wait 28 days before a procedure was done, my doctor waited 10 minutes! What really ticks me off that the sales rep for bellafill who was present, never stepped in to say no you really need to wait before giving these injections! But unfortunately I signed on the dotted line and today, after 7 months, I am disfigured from these bellafill injections"

Tac415 March 11, 2016

Radiesse (dermal filler) for Facial Lipoatrophy: "I have tried juverderm voluma and Radiesse for filling the loss of volume in my checks. Both worked well but Radiesse lasted twice as long and seemed to even improve after a few months since it stimulates collagen production. Radiesse is also more economical cost wise."

Bellagallia October 8, 2015

Juvederm (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I have had Juvederm injected twice over the course of 2 years for fullness in my lips. I love it. I have my lips just plumped up but not overly filled it looks really natural, people don't know I have had it done. I get tons of compliments about how young I look for my age. I am 41 and always get guessed at being 34, so if you just want to smooth your lips out and plump them up just a little this is a great product...just make sure you have it done by a professional that knows what they are doing. I have seen some botched lip injections done by some unqualified people."

Anonymous December 3, 2009

Evolence (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I had it done yesterday, lots of bruising..I wouldn't want to go anywhere this week. I hope its a lot better in a few days."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

Evolence (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "My doctor administered two syringes of Evolence to my face, the nasolabial folds and a little around my bottom lip. The results were fantastic. There was no bruising, hardly any swelling. I am waiting to see how long-lasting it is. "

Anonymous May 18, 2009

Juvederm (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "I love the Juvederm Ultra Plus. A doctor recommended the ultra plus for my smile lines because of its thicker consistency. It has been seven months and can still visibly notice the results."

IanLeland May 15, 2009

For : "No side effects. Long lasting (about 1 year), and was even effective for filling in my jaw line."

Anonymous April 14, 2009

Radiesse (dermal filler) for Facial Wrinkles: "No side effects. Long lasting (about 1 year), and was even effective for filling in my jaw line."

judysm April 14, 2009

More about dermal filler topical