User Reviews for Cyclogyl

Uveitis 4.0
Summary of Cyclogyl reviews 4.0 1 reviews

Reviews for Cyclogyl

cadiedid December 21, 2009

For Uveitis: “This drug would have gotten a lower score from me if it had not done the job so well of dilating the eye and thus stopping the severe pain I was experiencing from spasms of the iris. However, I almost gave it a 1 because of the severe side effects I experienced: anxiety, panic, feelings of dread, severe disorientation, uncoordination, confusion, tremors. I experienced these symptoms after only my third scheduled dose and have been taken off the drug by by opthamologist.”