User Reviews for Vivarin

Vivarin Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Hypersomnia.

Reviews for Vivarin to treat Hypersomnia

"I took Vivarin almost every day for over 15 years, close to 21 years. I didn't realize that I was suffering from hypothyroidism. All I knew was that I had the normal energy that I was missing. I finally started taking 1/2 tablet because a whole tablet was causing my heat to flutter. Soon I was taking 1/4 of a tablet and finally I had to quit taking them. After all those years, I am suffering with a damaged heart, heart arrithym (AFIB), tachycardia, and congestive heart failure. I have no blockages in my arteries, just a damaged heart and the baggage."

agirlnamshirl May 22, 2018

"Highly recommended. With being a mom and sole provider for my children, my work schedule has consisted of working 6-7 days straight for the past 6 1/2 years. From the overwhelm of stress of working in the field of healthcare, in addition to multi-tasking a crazy, busy life being mom to three sons, I cannot express enough how thankful vivarin has impacted my life. Between weight controls and working so much, there’s no time outs for excercise. Especially, with my currently enrolled in school pursing my bachelors degree for Healthcare Administration. Vivarin has definitely help me in every aspect to accomplish my goals."

GA (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 7, 2018

"I drove from Las Vegas through Iowa. it is intense it works"

Mike st December 22, 2016

"Very dry mouth nausea some foods I eat are 2 salty can't think overwhelmed can't sleep"

Orange is black (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2016

"Vivarin for my hypersomnia worked better than taking amphetamines for wakefulness."

InfiniteBravery (taken for 10 years or more) September 16, 2015

"This is very effective. Sometimes, I only take half of one. Just remember to stop taking it about 6 hours before bedtime. Cheaper than energy drinks loaded with sugar. Easier on my tummy than coffee and it doesn't stain my teeth like colas. Caffeine is a diuretic so drink plenty of water to make you feel better all day."

Anonymous April 15, 2012

"I give Vivarin a seven for an OTC medication. I don't sleep well at all at night and I usually average 3-4 hours. I stay in pain so when my alarm goes off in the morning, it is much easier to put a tablet in my mouth along with my pain medication and reset the alarm for one hour later. When it goes off I feel much better for it has helped awaken me and the methadone had started to work for the pain. It doesn't upset my stomach as much as the No Doz. Then later if I want a cup of coffee and I have time to drink it I can but usually I don't have the time and I have to pop another Vivarin to keep me going."

GeorgiaGirl January 22, 2011