User Reviews for Bimatoprost topical to treat Eyelash Hypotrichosis

Also known as: Latisse

Reviews for Bimatoprost

Latisse (bimatoprost): "I have used latisse off and on for years and it has always worked for me. My eyelashes get so long and thicker. I love it."

Terrie (taken for 10 years or more) December 3, 2018

Latisse (bimatoprost): "My 3ml bottle was more potent, and I think the 5ml bottle is more diluted to increase fluid ounces but does not work as well, due to the lower content of the active / main ingredient . Cost more, and not really more, just watered down in my opinions. I have both bottles and having them tested for strength . Poor result so far with the 5ml bottle, nothing like before."

jackie1ellie (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 22, 2016

Latisse (bimatoprost): "Eyelashes are beautiful! You must be careful where you touch the brush, I was hitting outside of face (by eye) after applying and I grew hair there. No biggie, if you stop it goes away, just like eyelashes, if you stop, they go back to how they were pre-latisse."

shannajenks October 28, 2014