User Reviews for A + D Cracked Skin Relief

Bacterial Skin Infection
5.5

Summary of A + D Cracked Skin Relief reviews 5.5 2 reviews

Reviews for A + D Cracked Skin Relief

For Bacterial Skin Infection "I’ve tried A & D Ointment on several occasions since it’s widely used for healing for tattoos. Sadly one day I had a VERY BAD adverse reaction, where my skin started to slough off, and the plasma started oozing profusely! It was extremely painful and very irritated. Dr’s had no idea why I suddenly started having a bad reaction to the ointment after all the years of usage. But now I can no longer use any form whatsoever of A & D ointments for fear of reaction of respiratory problems, and additional seizure symptoms. I'm definitely allergic to it"

CindiJ1970 (taken for 10 years or more) September 19, 2018

For Bacterial Skin Infection "I have severe cracked skin on my hands. I've tried many different products - my skin is extremely sensitive. This product helps heal my skin, does not sting and is not greasy (important when using for hands). This is the best product I've found for my condition, but it is hard to find - my drugstore can't even order it for me anymore."

Anonymous December 7, 2009

Micromedex® Care Notes

More about A + D Cracked Skin Relief (benzalkonium chloride / lidocaine topical)

Other brands: First Aid Antiseptic