User Reviews for Smoothie Readi-Cat 2

Learn more about Smoothie Readi-Cat 2.

Computed Tomography 1 reviews 68 medications

Reviews for Smoothie Readi-Cat 2

For Computed Tomography "I consumed the Berry Smoothie Readi-Cat as directed prior to a CT scan. When I was leaving, the technician handed me a bottle of water, and told me to be sure to drink enough liquids. He did not explain why. I failed to consume much water following the exam; I was busy around town doing errands and it slipped my mind. Later, I have found that there have been residual effects of some joint inflammation, that is apparent in my right knee joint area in particular. I suspect that this product has the potential to contribute to inflammation. I'm not sure if it is the barium sulfate in particular, although I had a CT scan a few years ago and don't remember this side effect. It could be the agents used to flavor it, or to keep it in suspension."

Mimi Mitchell (taken for less than 1 month) May 31, 2014