User Reviews for Readi-Cat 2

Computed Tomography
2.3

Summary of Readi-Cat 2 reviews 2.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Readi-Cat 2

For Computed Tomography "Here I lay Thursday having drunk two bottles of Ready-CAT2 oral (1 Sunday and 1 early Monday morning). I think I am having a reaction to the READY-CAT2 .After drinking one bottle, I felt very full, somewhat nauseous and just rather bad. (Achy joints, intestinal tightness). I called the imaging place the next morning (Monday) and was told to drink the 2nd bottle anyway. I have been having problems with IBS -C and here it is Wednesday 2 am. I was so dizzy and sweaty during the night and now I am dizzy and shaky too. I have not managed to get the READY-CAT Smoothie out of my system and it feels like I swallowed concrete. I will call both PCP, GI and Imaging place when they open. My suggestion to others might be to discuss taking READY-CAT Smoothie with the doctor for guidance before taking it, especially if you are already constipated. The vanilla smoothie tastes good but has sorbitol in it. I am obviously sensitive to something in this and know sorbitol is probably one."

Gr8shpr August 9, 2018

For Computed Tomography "Tastes so nasty made me want to throw up even more."

BigMak2014 (taken for less than 1 month) December 21, 2015

For Computed Tomography "Terrible. Developed rash all over within minutes of drinking a cup of Readi-cat 2. Test was postponed and I was sent home. It took hours for the rash to clear. Thanks to a nurse who noticed the rash and stopped the procedure."

Anonymous January 25, 2012