User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide

Also known as: B C Powder, B C Powder Arthritis Strength, BC Fast Pain Relief, BC Headache, Emagrin, Stanback Fast Pain Relief

Pain
8.7

Headache
7.8

Summary of Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide reviews 8.2 14 reviews

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "I have to agree with all of the complaints on here about the new packaging!!! Please go back to the old packaging!!!"

Jo (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2018

BC Fast Pain Relief (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "The medication is amazing, but the new packaging is a nuisance..."

Suzie-Q (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 6, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for : "I have been using your powder occasionally for most of my teenage and adult years. I am now 83. My son brought me a package of 50 and I just tried to open and take one. OMG!!! Most of the powder ended up down my dress neck! I need to take this in order to get my shower and shampoo, and I've tried twice today to get into this little bitty package and it sucks!!! I will not buy another BC if you continue to package the things in this stupid manner. Childproof AND grandmaproof. What a stupid move you've made!!!"

Jo (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 3, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "I've been using BC powder for years. Definitely my go to for headaches. Not understanding the reasoning by changing the packaging. Hate the new pouches, difficult to get all the powder out. It wasn't broke, so why fix it. Please go back!!!"

John Doe (taken for 10 years or more) September 30, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "Whoever had the bright idea to switch from the folds is a annoying person that needs to be fired!"

Don’t ask (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "I’ve been using BC powders for the past 15 years. Never even considered anything else until now. New packaging is ridiculous. I don’t know if they changed the formula or not because I can’t get all of the medicine out of the package. I do know that I will not waste my money on the “new and improved” BC. Whatever company decides to fill BCs shoes is going to make a fortune. I’ve read dozens and dozens of unsatisfied customer reviews."

Teacher September 29, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "Please go back to clear individual packets! Long time user of BC powders and new packets will not fully release the powder! Extremely frustrating. Help! I can’t find old packages BC powders in any stores. Neurologist prescribed BCs to me 25 years ago, and these new packets with BC info written on them are no good. Please BC manufacturer try something else if you can’t go back to clear folded slips for BCs. Thank you. I rely on BCs, so please do address this."

KayB (taken for 10 years or more) September 26, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "If you didn't have a headache, you will after trying to retrieve the powder out of the new packet design. Terribly frustrating! "If it isn't broken, don't fix it!""

Mitch (taken for 10 years or more) September 23, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "I liked the old package and powder. The new one is a waste! I cant get powder out and it costs more. I will have to find something else. I have bee taking these well over 20 years. Why the change????????????????"

jusstressed (taken for 10 years or more) September 10, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "I have been using this product for many years. I was pleased to see that they finally came in new packaging because much would spill out in the old package. But the new package makes it difficult to get out the powder. I think its because the package is so thin that it gets stuck and you have to lick it to get it out. It was a good idea but its just not working out."

Angel (taken for 10 years or more) August 28, 2018

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "If you don't tolerate aspirin products well, BC will probably not be the "go-to" treatment for you. However, if aspirin has worked for you, then BC powder is definitely worth trying. Its greatest advantage is its powder form and thus the speed with which it achieves its effect. Where tablets take 10 to 15 minutes to show effect, BC begins to ease symptoms in less than 90 seconds. AND, the effectiveness of BC is comparable to the strongest "over-the-counter" medications. After years of fighting pain with NSAIDs and Acetaminophen products, I have come home to the tried-and-true aspirin in the powder-packette called BC Powder. For ailments as mild as a slight headache or as severe as chronic Sciatica, BC Powders is the one that works for ME!"

Caretaker1964 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 6, 2017

For Headache: "BC Powder is the best thing I have found to relieve normal, non migraine, headaches. It works very fast, usually within about 20 minutes for me. It also prevents migraines for me if I take it as soon as my aura's start, works sometimes but not always. I recommend this to anybody that gets headaches."

Bstsms (taken for 10 years or more) October 9, 2015

BC Fast Pain Relief (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "BC is wonderful for getting rid of a headache."

Anonymous November 27, 2011

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "BC Powder works wonderful for me. Stops all my joint pain and severe back pain, which allows me to do normal things that I am unable to do, at times."

Anonymous October 17, 2010

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "TAKE WITH FOOD OR FLUIDS (8 oz OR MORE) TO PREVENT STOMACH DISCOMFORT"

bbssaylor June 21, 2010