User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide

Also known as: B C Powder, B C Powder Arthritis Strength, BC Fast Pain Relief, BC Headache, Emagrin, Stanback Fast Pain Relief

Learn more about Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide.

Pain 1 reviews 1094 medications

Headache 3 reviews 245 medications

9.5
Summary of Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide

For Headache: "BC Powder is the best thing I have found to relieve normal, non migraine, headaches. It works very fast, usually within about 20 minutes for me. It also prevents migraines for me if I take it as soon as my aura's start, works sometimes but not always. I recommend this to anybody that gets headaches."

Bstsms (taken for 10 years or more) October 9, 2015

BC Fast Pain Relief (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "BC is wonderful for getting rid of a headache."

Anonymous November 27, 2011

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "BC Powder works wonderful for me. Stops all my joint pain and severe back pain, which allows me to do normal things that I am unable to do, at times."

Anonymous October 17, 2010

B C Powder (aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Headache: "TAKE WITH FOOD OR FLUIDS (8 oz OR MORE) TO PREVENT STOMACH DISCOMFORT"

bbssaylor June 21, 2010