User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide

Aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings on Drugs.com. 63% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 38% reported a negative effect.

Headache
6.6
Pain
4.5
Summary of Aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide reviews 6.0 8 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Mickey · Taken for 10 years or more November 16, 2019

For Headache: “I have used BC Powders for years for headaches and other body pain. Unfortunately with the new On the Go Stick Packs, I need a new option. I frequently take them traveling or when working and can't get the powder out of the package style. It's very upsetting, I've searched every store for the VERY EASY to use on the go fold up packs. No one has them. It wasn't broke and this was a horrible redesign. Sorry Medtech, it's a deal breaker for me.”

Anonymous July 2, 2020

For Pain: “I’ve been taking BC powders for 45 years they have changed it to this piece of blank blank product is still good if you can get out of the package they show that you can just put it in your pocket and carry it on the go this is false you had a better chance with the old packaging to carry it in your pocket the new one just gets stuck and caked in there and you can’t get it out your garbage”

RubyRose · Taken for less than 1 month December 22, 2019

For Headache: “I took BC powder for a headache, and this medicine made me feel terrible. It gave me horrible stomach cramps that gave me an even worse headache. I will only take Ibuprofen or Aleve. BC powder is way too strong, and I do not recommend it to ANYONE.”

Bstsms · Taken for 10 years or more October 9, 2015

For Headache: “BC Powder is the best thing I have found to relieve normal, non migraine, headaches. It works very fast, usually within about 20 minutes for me. It also prevents migraines for me if I take it as soon as my aura's start, works sometimes but not always. I recommend this to anybody that gets headaches.”

Luce February 25, 2020

For Headache: “I have been taking BC (and Goody) powders for a couple years now for my frequent migraines and they are the only things that work and they kick in very fast. Yes, they do taste absolutely terrible. But if it helps, that’s all that matters.”

Anonymous October 14, 2020

For Headache: “I took BC powder and it literally made me cry for 6 hours. Like I was completely fine before taking it..but after I was crying so much. I don’t know if it’s because if the BC but it was random. It also made me dizzy. It was my first time taking it. Don’t recommend at all.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more March 13, 2021

“Ever since the new packaging came out the BC powders & GOODY powders make my tongue & the roof of my mouth sore.”

Todd October 7, 2020

For Pain: “Took BC’s for 30 plus years, I NO LONGER buy this product. Hope the savings you made with the new packaging offsets your loss of sales.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more August 5, 2020

For Pain: “I hate the new On-The-Go package! The old package was absolutely better!”

More about aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide