User Reviews for Abacavir/lamivudine

HIV Infection 9.4
Summary of Abacavir/lamivudine reviews 9.4 6 reviews

Reviews for Abacavir/lamivudine

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 1, 2019

For HIV Infection: “taking this combo for 2 months now together with rezolsta (darunavir/cobicistat) feeling nausea dizzy have severe rash (not sure from meds tho) and gained weight. All these HIV meds have terrible side effects but seem to keep you alive.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more August 10, 2019

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: “My wife and I have B\been on Epzicom since 2000 along with viramune, it works , no side effects, we take the generic. I don't understand why Drs keep prescribing expensive new stuff , when old stuff works fine.”

krbsshguy · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 16, 2013

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: “Epzicom, Reyataz AND Norvir triple combination. It is expensive, but ALL hiv medications are expensive and there are programs to help pay for the medicine if you have a low wage since most of these HIV medicines cost between $3000 and $10000 or more. This one in combination with Reyataz and Norvir has brought my CD4 level up to 1100 and an undetectable viral load. I do have side effects from the 3 medications, such as nausea and lethargy, but I take Marinol/Dronabinol to take away the nausea. I am happy with my CD4 count and viral load on this combination of medicines to fight my HIV/AIDS infection.”

RADuda · Taken for 5 to 10 years March 16, 2013

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: “I've used this since first diagnosed and starting HAART in 2004, and it's worked extremely well: my numbers have never been below 1200 since 3 months after stating it. I first used it with Sustiva, and now use it with Isientress.”

Mr R March 12, 2013

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: “I started taking Epzicom almost 2 years ago when I found out I had HIV. And my blood count has been going up and I have been feeling GREAT!”

champanelady December 17, 2010

Epzicom (abacavir / lamivudine) for HIV Infection: “I just started this medication.. I do labs again in 3 weeks. We will see then. So far I have had no side effects.”