Uribel use while Breastfeeding
Important: Uribel is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Uribel:
- hyoscyamine (lactation information not available)
- methenamine breastfeeding information
- methylene blue (lactation information not available)
- phenyl salicylate (lactation information not available)
- sodium biphosphate (lactation information not available)
More about hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate / sodium biphosphate
- Patient Information
- Hyoscyamine, methenamine, methylene blue, phenyl salicylate, and sodium phosphate (Advanced Reading)
- Methenamine, Sodium Phos Mono, Phenyl Salicylate, Methyl Blue, Hyoscyamine
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.