Tussadur-HD use while Breastfeeding
Important: Tussadur-HD is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Tussadur-HD:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about guaifenesin/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin, hydrocodone, and pseudoephedrine
- Hydrocodone, Pseudoephedrine, and Guaifenesin
- Hydrocodone, pseudoephedrine, and guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)