Sinutab Maximum Strength Caplets use while Breastfeeding
Important: Sinutab Maximum Strength Caplets is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Sinutab Maximum Strength Caplets:
- acetaminophen breastfeeding information
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- pseudoephedrine breastfeeding information
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid