Singlet use while Breastfeeding
Important: Singlet is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Singlet:
- acetaminophen breastfeeding information
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- pseudoephedrine breastfeeding information
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid