Ocu-Spore-G use while Breastfeeding
Important: Ocu-Spore-G is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Ocu-Spore-G:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about gramicidin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic
- Gramicidin/neomycin/polymyxin b ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic anti-infectives
- Gramicidin, neomycin, and polymyxin B ophthalmic
- Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Gramicidin
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and gramicidin Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)