Disobrom use while Breastfeeding
Important: Disobrom is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Disobrom:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 54 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dexbrompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Solution