Diabetic Tussin Night Time Cold & Flu use while Breastfeeding
Important: Diabetic Tussin Night Time Cold & Flu is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Diabetic Tussin Night Time Cold & Flu:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and diphenhydramine
- Dextromethorphan, Acetaminophen, and Diphenhydramine Liquid
Other brands: Diabetic Tussin Night Time Formula