Can a patient take 1 Xarelto tablet of 20mg every four days, instead of 2 x 2.5 mg Xarelto tablets every day?
Re How to take Xarelto tablet?
- 20 Feb 2021 by SK2021
- 21 February 2021 (1 week ago)
- coronary artery disease (cad), xarelto, tablet
If a prescription from 1 Tablet of Xeralto 20gm every day is changed into 2 x 2.5mg Xarelto every day, can one take 1 tablet Xeralto every four (4) days instead.
2 x 2.5 mg every day = 1 x 20mg every four days.
Ask your Dr. 20mg per 24 hours is my prescribed dose for an acute saddle PE with DVT I experienced 3 years ago.
- Xarelto Information for Consumers
- Xarelto Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Xarelto (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.