What is round and white k3 on one side x on the other?

Anonymous

The "x" is a double score on the other side (100% certain) , no pictures of the pill though.

Pill imprint K3 has been identified as Promethazine hydrochloride 25 mg.

Promethazine is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting; vertigo; sedation; opiate adjunct; motion sickness (and more), and belongs to the drug classes antihistamines, phenothiazine antiemetics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Promethazine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/k3-12078.html

wanda35010 24 Jul 2011

Thank you so much that's what I thought but wanted to make sure

Anonymous 25 Jul 2011

You are very welcome wanda!