Had unprotected sex on Saturday night, getting plan b pill Tuesday morning will it work?

suzanne66 16 Jul 2012

The sooner you take Plan B after unprotected sex the more effective it is. Plan B is still effective for at least 72 hours so you should be fine .
https://www.drugs.com/enc/emergency-contraception.html

kandy Fenton 17 Oct 2016

I had sex Saturday might and I can't get to the pill on till Tuesday morning cause its an holiday will it help plz I an so panic I'm really not ready for a child we were using a condom after we were finally I found out the condom came off inside me

kandy Fenton 17 Oct 2016

I had sex Saturday night and I can't get to the pill on till Tuesday morning cause its an holiday will it help plz I an so panic I'm really not ready for a child we were using a condom after we were finally I found out the condom came off inside me