Is teva 832 xanax?

balbanese 31 Jul 2012

Availability:
Prescription only
Drug Class:
Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
Benzodiazepines

Rajive Goel 1 Aug 2012

Pill imprint TEVA 832 has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg.

Clonazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; bipolar disorder; panic disorder; periodic limb movement disorder; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Clonazepam 0.5 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in the previous schedule.

Anonymous 1 Aug 2012

Sorry to the poster but need to ask my friend Rajive a question. Rajive, did you get my reference to Medahoney yesterday...

Rajive Goel 2 Aug 2012

Indeed Mary, I shall be in touch with the company, thanks & you keep well!

Anonymous 2 Aug 2012

Rajive, you are very welcome & hope you are doing well... Mary

Rajive Goel 3 Aug 2012

Yup Mary I am well, thanks..you too keep well, want anything at all from India, do let me know, please.