I stop taking it because I feel dizziness all the time. Now my dizziness gone. Can I take it back to-night?
I had stopped taken tamsulosin 0.4 mg for 7 days. Can I take it back to night?
- 31 Aug 2017 by Dickson Lam
- 5 August 2018
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph), tamsulosin
I toke tamsulosin 0.4 mg approx. for than 2 years.Added 1 Sep 2017:
I have taken the tamsulosin 0.4 mg for more than 2 years.
Short answer yes , but call your urologist and explain the problem
I would say you can go back to the medicine, but do not take it at night as you might wake up due to the urge of urination.
- Tamsulosin Information for Consumers
- Tamsulosin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Tamsulosin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.