I received Soma in blister packs. The pills are white and round with no imprint at all. Are these real?
Soma blister packs with no imprint?
- 30 Apr 2021 by jenniferlanger79
- 30 April 2021 (1 week ago)
All prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs in the U.S. are required by the FDA to have an imprint code. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet, herbal, or energy pill, or an illicit or foreign drug. It is not possible to accurately identify a pill online without an imprint code.
- Soma Information for Consumers
- Soma Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Soma (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.