What is the shelf life for Bactine First Aid Liquid?

There should be a date on the bottle. Sometimes this is stamped on the bottom, or on the label.

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What are the effects of the use of bactine antiseptic spray on your teeth?

the whitening strips i was using started to really eat away at my enamal probably because i treated them like hair dye and left them on for as long ...

What is the shelf life of Pen-Aqueous that is liquid, kept in frig with an unbroken seal?

The expire date is not readable on this bottle. Is it safe to use if it is unopened though?

What horrible-tasting red liquid was prescibed in the 1960's for worms/parasites?

My siblings and I would have to take this when we lived in Texas in the 1960's. Mom said it was for worms or parasites. It was a somewhat thick, ...