Also take 1 Alleve a day.
Is it safe to take Lisinopril , metformin, pravastatin and Tamulosin together?
- 25 Jul 2012 by Educate me
- 26 July 2012
- high blood pressure, benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph), diabetes, type 2, lisinopril, metformin, pravastatin, tamsulosin, blood disorders, medication, blood pressure, prostate
I have often seen these meds given together in many patients but if you want to be sure you can go to the Interactions Checker in the blue banner at the top of the page and enter your meds. The alternative of NOT taking the meds is more harmful than taking them. Your Dr had good reason to put you on them. I often recommend that people use one pharmacy to get their medication, if at all possible because pharmacists are good about catching interactions too, but it never hurts to do your own research and checking!
as we know that lesinopril is use since 1990 for hypertension but it cannot metabolize by liver so use it under your physician.
- Lisinopril Drug Information
- Metformin Drug Information
- Pravastatin Drug Information
- Tamsulosin Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.