Rizatriptan - is it addictive? and is it a narcotic?

Anonymous

Rizatripan is a med used for migraines & is not a narcotic. I have given you a link below to read about it & it's uses... Mary
https://www.drugs.com/cdi/rizatriptan.html

I have decided to stop taking opiates cold turkey. I was taking 10-12 10-375 per day most of tha?

... time. Right now I am in hell but after wd I would like to start a non narcotic non addictive pain med. Because I have injuries that are too ...

Dromadol SR - how is tramadol addictive?? I specifically asked for NON narcotic pain relievers and?

... was given tramadol-I get no high whatsoever, have been taking it for years. Most I've ever taken is two per day, when I work out. Why am I ...

Is zoloft addictive or a narcotic?

I have a drug addiction and I am in recovery the doctor I went and saw prescribed it to me and he said it wasn't but the feeling I get wen I ...

Can I take Rizatriptan after taking exceeding migraine?

Took exceed ring migraine about one hour ago because could not find Rizatriptan but now I have found it. Can I take it now?

I'm having plastic surgery should I take rizatriptan?

My doctor said aspirin type products effect your blood platelets and cause bleeding so I was wondering if I should avoid rizatriptan