A friend gave these to another friend saying that they would enjoy them. This was some time ago and the friend has since forgotten what they're called.

They're pink, round tablets about 5mm across. One side has a 'C' imprinted in the middle, the other has a 'P' and a 'B' on either side of a score. The score goes all the way across the pill at a uniform depth of, maybe 0.5mm, it's very shallow either way.

I'd imagine they will be something prescribed to those trying to get off benzodiazepines, but I'm not 100% sure of that.