is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'andrx (watson) logo / M' imprint?

it is white, elliptical/oval, scored in center, with andrx (watson) logo on one side and 'M' on the other. This is all it has. anyone have ...

What do zanaflex pills look like?

does zanaflex work like xanax

What is a tiny all clear capsule with an off white grainy looking substance in it?

I have not opened it to feel the texture of the substance. It is in a small ziplock bag with 5 capules in it. It is in the possession of an ...

I found gold oblong pills in my daughters room. They have a brown oily substance in them?

No imprint on them. Just a brown liquid oily substance in them. Any ideas what they are?

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

large green/white capsule no imprint, no markings. Opened and the inside was filled with a herb like substance. I smelled the substance and it was ...