I am 33 weeks pregnant with severe heartburn, my OB prescribed 20mg of Protonix because its the only thing that used to work. Its a lower dose than what I used to take. I'm on day 4, how long should I wait until asking the doc to give me a higher dose? It is so unbearable that I can only eat applesauce with no problem :(