How long does sudafed stay in your system?

Which formulation did you take ... the 12 hour or the 24 hour Sudafed?

Can OTC Sudafed cause my urine drug screen to test positive for methamphetamines?

it would be the sudafed that is behind the pharmacy counter. this sudafed is one of the many ingredients used to manufacture meth.

How long does a 10mg loratab stay in your system?

my friend is in a lot of pain and was prescribed them but is fighting a battle for her kids need to know how long it will stay in her system

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

Sudafed 12-Hour - can I take a sudafed even though I took 2 Aleves at 12:00 pm today. it is 7:00?

... here nowI need to know if I can take a 12 hour sudafed at 7:00 pm when I have already taaken 2 Aleves at 12;00 this after noon?